Change a Kid's Life - Become Their Youth Mentor! *Flexible Schedule*
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereWe Match You with Youth in Your Location!Palo Alto, EPA, San Mateo, Sequoia, All Over!, CA 94303
Think of a mentor you had growing up. Someone you looked up to... Someone who cared... Someone who inspired you and helped you on your journey of life!
All of us had mentors in some shape or form growing up. Now it's your turn to GIVE BACK!
As a mentor, you will help youth who may be dealing with issues such as low self-esteem, social isolation, family problems, peer conflict, academic challenges or poor decision-making skills by being a positive adult role model and by buidling a strong, impactful relationship.
23+ Years Old
Meet 1-3 hours a week for 1 year
Pass background check and drug screen
Mentor training (15 hours total) and 1-3 hours a week (flexible) for one year
Please email Mike at email@example.com or call at 618-616-9411 for an application today!
Check out this amazing Mentor/Mentee Match in this Reach & Rise Video:
*In partnership with Stanford Children's Health(F) 650-856-7783
- General Education
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Outdoor Recreation
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- Spend 1-3 Hours per Week with Youth for 12 Months!
- Become a YMCA Youth MENTOR and...
- Change a Kid's Life This Holiday...
- Youth Basketball Coach
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...
- Make a Huge Difference in a...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become...
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Change A Kid's Life Forever - Be...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Change a Kid's Life! - Become...