Our Host/Hostess for each meal fills beverage requests and visits with residents. Many times are available, but we ask for at least one meal per week if possible. Can be from 12-1:15 or 5:30-6:45. Short training provided. This is a great opportunity to get some real world work experience for high school students!
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- One or more meals per week
- Must be able to identify symbols for special diets (Training Provided)
- Gift Shop Attendant
- Sunday Musical Guest Assistants
- Pet Visitor
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Therapeutic Recreation Assistant
- Be a Men's Club Member!
- Faith based speakers/pastors
- Mass Musicians
- Piano Player
- Meals On Wheels - Cold Spring...
- Bingo Buddy!
- Family Volunteer Opportunities!
- Assumption Home Campus Volunteer...
- Friendly Visitor or...
- Friendly Visitor,...
- Gift Shop Attendant Opportunities!
- Meals On Wheels - Richmond Route
- Host/Hostess for Meals