Volunteer Responsibilities: Check patients in and out of their appointments, transfer scheduled appointments from Alere to EPIC, fax results to referring physicians, answer phones, file records, and other duties as assigned.
Volunteer Requirements: Competency with EPIC for scheduling purposes and ability to use a fax machine. Bilingual preferred. Pre-pharmacy students will be given preference.
Training for Alere documentation/patient monitoring software will be provided.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One 4 hour shift per week
- Environmental Services Volunteer
- Radiology Greeter
- Patient Ambassador
- Cardiology Volunteer
- Medical Staff Administration
- Occupational Therapy Volunteer
- Emergency Department Patient...
- Maternal Child Services volunteer
- GI Lab Greeter
- Resale Shop
- Food Services
- Radiology Volunteer
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Anticoagulation Clinic Volunteer
- Ambulatory Surgery Pre-procedure...
- Employee Health Services Volunteer