Score NYC is the local chapter servicing the NYC business community. We have over 90 members.
Currently we are seeking a dynamic digital marketing professional, to lead our digital efforts. Volunteering at SCORE is one of the ways for you to give back to our community, stay connected with business leaders, and use your knowledge and expertise to bring SCORE’s resources to the next generation of entrepreneurs in your community. We hope to hear from you.
- Partner with the Marketing Chair in formulating a high impact, multi-channel marketing program
- Lead digital advertising initiative on Google Adwords and Facebook to increase workshop attendance, mentoring clientele, participation at major trade events, and volunteer signup
- Monitor, analyze and optimize ad performance and landing page effectiveness to maximize ROI
- Develop and lead a content marketing strategy; work with key constituents to create content and publish to our blog and other relevant platforms
- Manage our local chapter website and analyze web traffic to improve user experience and optimize for search and conversion
- Help create and lead an internal team of volunteers to execute and sustain this initiative
VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS -
- 3+ years of experience creating, implementing, and tracking results of a targeted digital marketing program
- Fluency with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Hootsuite; Familiarity with SEOMoz, Leadpages, RiteTag, Semrush, etc.; Knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
- Experienced in blogging, use of Google Adwords and paid ads on Facebook
- Attendance at marketing committee meetings, usually 2 hours each, once a month, at 26 Federal Plaza NYC, during business week
- Time commitment of 8-10 hours per week. Work is flexible and can be done virtually.
TO APPLY - Email to: VOLUNTEERNOW@scorenyc.org **
- your resume,
- a brief note regarding the number of hours you could volunteer each week AND please let us know the days and times you are NOT available.
- Any personal information you feel would help us get to know you better, including the circumstances that allow you to volunteer at this point in your life.
- Best day and time for you to come in to meet our team
- Your contact information
** Interviews for this position will be conducted by MARY TAN so please email both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Apps
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- IT Consulting
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 8 to 10 hours a week
- 3+ years of experience creating, implementing, and tracking results of targeted digital marketing
- Volunteer - Digital Strategist
- Volunteer - Writer & Copy Editor
- Data Analyst
- Volunteer - Event Planner - for...
- Voluteer Needed to Help...
- Volunteer - Graphic Designer
- Volunteer: Mentor Small...
- Volunteer - Human Resources -...
- Business Development - Outreach...
- Volunteer Administrative...
- Volunteer - Advisory Board...