Great Lakes Caring Hospice has a program called At The Bedside where volunteers and staff sit vigil with patients who are experiencing their last days here on earth. Great Lakes Caring feels that it is important that no patient dies alone. We need you to help us support the family and be present with the patient during this most crucial time.
Trainings at YOUR convenience! One on One Trainings and Group Trainings are being scheduled now!
If you want to make a difference and give of your time please contact Volunteer Services at 586-468-8580 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time is Variable
- Must Have Reliable Transportation
- Help Us Honor Veterans on...
- WARREN, MICHIGAN - Hospice...
- Fulfill Your Calling in Hospice...
- Mt. Clemens Volunteer with Hospice
- Guitar/Harpist/Piano Etc....
- Be There At The Bedside At The End
- On Call Evening Weekend...
- Join The Hospice Volunteer...
- PORT HURON, MICHIGAN - Hospice...
- Grosse Pointe Woods Volunteer...