Construction and Renovation
By choosing our renovation and community awareness placement in the urban city of Bangalore, Karnataka State, and rural district of Krishnagiri, state of Tamilnadu, you will be provided with a fruitful interaction between yourself and the community in which you are working to provide a more positive and healthy environment. You will be working through physical labor on development and renovation work as well as our social awareness campaigns, helping to involve the local people by bringing them ownership of their village, its facilities and social issues.
You will spend your time engaging with community development work as well as focusing on social development should you wish to work in both areas. In our development work, you will be involved with the painting, repairing and beautification of schools, day care centers, gardens or homes which are below the poverty line. This manual work may also include an element of motivating and creating teams of village children to help clean up litter on the streets, villages, rural communities, building or renovating beneficiaries house, schools, road making, or help to plant trees depending on where your project is based. You may also get involved with our dustbin construction initiative where you will be working to create hygiene awareness amongst children.
Volunteer work activities
All our work sites are located in and around Bangalore urban and rural district of Krishnagiri, Tamilnadu state. Our priority renovation projects are as follows:
- Restoration and decoration of healthcare centers
- Restoration and decoration of primary or middle schools, children’s homes etc.
- Artistic decoration of school interiors (Architect, engineers, artists welcome!)
- Preparing sports facilities
- Landscaping and building beneficiaries house and toilet building etc.
- Repairing houses for families that need urgent support
- Developing garbage and recycling facilities
- Duration - Minimum of 2 weeks to 4 weeks (short term) and durations ranging from 4-24 weeks (long term) onwards.
- Age limit - Above 18+ and maximum age depends on participant's health.
- Qualification - Do not require. An architect and engineer or a volunteer skilled, experienced and qualified will be an added asset for our projects.
- Visa type - Your trips fall under the category of work experience and you will need to obtain a tourist or work visa to India.
- Program and Registration Fee: Please contact us.
- What is included and not included: covers food 3 times a day, stay, airport pick up and drop, training and placement, 24 / 7 hours monitoring and supervision, certification and work experience letter. Your program or registration fee does not cover flight from and to, visa, health insurance, food outside or entry fee outside the project visit, internet etc.
Application & Inquiries:
For additional information about program fee, volunteering & internship opportunities, application procedure, Application Form, Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Urban Planning
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours a day
- Do not require
- Tutor, Teach, Play (Door Step...
- Tutor, Teach, Play (Door Step...
- Help & Teach to 200 Indian slum...
- General childcare & Orphan...
- Volunteer in Street children &...
- Volunteer in Women & Youth...
- Construction and Renovation...
- Volunteer inTeaching English and...
- Volunteer in Teaching in rural...
- Volunteer in Coach Sports and...
- Volunteer in Building &...
- Volunteer & Internship in...
- Volunteer & Internship in Public...
- Volunteer in mentally challenged...
- Volunteer to teach Computer & IT...
- Volunteering & Internship with...