The Richmond Museum of History seeks a volunteer graphic designer to assist with creating print marketing materials for educational programs and special events. The Museum boasts a signifcant collection of historical photographs, artifacts, documents and ephemera that can be used in the design. Much of the design work can be completed remotely.
The museum has only limited graphic design software. If you are a skilled graphic designer who is reading this please consider helping us! We are a small staff with a lot of experience in history and archaeology but little to no graphic design experience. The flyers for recent events and exhibits are less than inspiring and some consider them to be downright ugly. Our staff would much rather use their limited time to focus on the collections managament or exhibit design than making poorly designed flyers.
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-6 hours per month
- graphic design training & experience
- Docent on the SS Red Oak Victory
- Discover Mysteries in the Museum!
- Information Technology Technician
- Help your community history...
- Help us keep our Museum beautiful!
- Public Programs Volunteer
- Marketing Positions for SS Red...
- Carpenter for Local History Museum
- Volunteer Recruiting On The SS...
- Deck Department On The SS Red...
- Electrician on SS Red Oak Victory
- Greeter on SS Red Oak Victory
- Help our community museum...
- Rose Garden Crew
- Steward on SS Red Oak Victory
- Local History Museum Marketing...
- Administrative Assistant
- Graphic Designer needed to make...
- Exhibit Installation Technician
- Video Producer for The SS Red...