In Her Shoes Foundation is looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner. We need someone who can provide unique and memorable events that meet high quality expectations.Responsibilities
- Plan, design and produce events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to management
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organise facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post - event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Must have event management experience
- Portfolio of previously managed events
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Project Manager
- Facilitator for Professional...
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Facilitator for Teen Girls...
- Social Media Representative
- Program Facilitator For Teen...
- Event Planner
- Blog Editor
- Assistant Director of Human...
- IHSF Blogger
- In Her Shoes Foundation Giving...
- Grant Writer
- Executive Assistant to the...
- Graphic Designer