This position will help support Ronald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest’s families by working with staff to help complete administrative projects. Examples of work may include data entry, filing, and working in Raiser’s Edge database.
Volunteers will work at the front desk of the Ronald McDonald House located inside Children's Hospital in Minneapolis. The position will include data entry and light administrative work, but will also provide the opportunity to welcome families as they enter the space.
- Raiser’s Edge data entry for families
- Collecting and entering data from families
- Other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn databases (Raiser’s Edge)
- Organizational skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs as they arise.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months preferred, but can be flexible
- Proof of some immunizations is required