Volunteers are needed for various build sites in Palm Beach County.
Volunteers work on almost all stages of a home build. Duties can include anything from: framing, roofing, siding, trim work, painting, or landscaping.
No building experience it needed! There is always a site manager working alongside the volunteers!
Build days are Tuesdays -Saturdays from 8am to 3pm.
In order to volunteer, you must register online (see step-by-step instructions below). Then you will be able to view Habitat's calendar of volunteer opportunities, as well as sign up for what interests you.
HOW TO SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER:
- To sign-up for Construction, ReStore, Thrift Store, or Office volunteering, please register as a volunteer by visiting www.habitatpbc.org.
- Click the Volunteer icon button on the homepage.
- Register as a new user or login if you have previously registered.
- Sign up individually on any project listed on the volunteer calendar.
- Details of your volunteer date will be sent to you once you register.
If you would like to volunteer on a regular basis please call our office to set up an orientation, and if you have any questions please contact Volunteer Services at (561) 253-2080 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again for your interest in volunteering to work with Habitat for Humanity.
Habitat for Humanity of Palm Beach County builds homes, communities, and hope. In partnership with future homeowners Habitat provides strength, stability, and self-reliance and makes the dream of homeownership come true!
"WHAT WILL YOU BUILD?"
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Sign a Waiver Release