- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
260 people are interested
Best Friends Animal Society Utah volunteers contribute to our programs working to end the killing of shelter cats & dogs statewide through adoptions & spay/neuter programs. Our General Volunteers help us Save Them All by making sure our facilities and events run smoothly. Volunteers may:
- Clean and sanitize animal areas
- Clean and stock foster supplies
- Clean and santize cat carriers
- Organize and distribute food through our low-income pet food pantry
- Build winter cat shelters for Community Cats
- Assist with data entry
- Make spay/neuter reminder phone calls to adopters and fosters
- Hold any number of positions during events like No Kill Utah Super Adoption Weekend or Strut Your Mutt
Additional volunteer opportunities at Best Friends allow volunteers to work hands-on with the animals after volunteers have attended special classes and trainings. Check out utah.bestfriends.org/volunteer for more information. Join us today!
We'll work with your schedule.
2005 S 1100 ESalt Lake City, UT 84106
- Customer Service
- Animal Therapy
- Animal Care / Handling
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- We request volunteers commit 6 hours per month.