- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
291 people are interested
Best Friends Animal Society Utah volunteers contribute to our programs working to end the killing of shelter cats & dogs statewide through adoptions & spay/neuter programs. Our General Volunteers help us Save Them All by making sure our facilities and events run smoothly. Volunteers may:
- Clean and sanitize animal areas
- Clean and stock foster supplies
- Clean and sanitize cat carriers
- Organize and distribute food through our low-income pet food pantry
- Build winter cat shelters for Community Cats
- Assist with data entry
- Make spay/neuter reminder phone calls to adopters and fosters
- Hold any number of positions during events like No Kill Utah Super Adoption Weekend or Strut Your Mutt
Additional volunteer opportunities at Best Friends allow volunteers to work hands-on with the animals after volunteers have attended special classes and trainings. Check out utah.bestfriends.org/volunteer for more information. Join us today!
About Best Friends Animal Society Utah
2005 S 1100 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, US
The mission of Best Friends is to end the killing in America's animal shelters and create a time when there are No More Homeless Pets. We do this by building community programs and partnerships all across the nation. We believe that by working together we can Save Them All.
Best Friends Animal Society - Utah is working collaboratively with animal rescue groups, city shelters and passionate individuals who are all dedicated to the mission of making Utah a no-kill state. As part of this mission, Best Friends hosts adoption and fundraising events, runs the Best Friends Utah Adoption Center in Sugar House, and leads the NKUT initiative .
We'll work with your schedule.
2005 S 1100 ESalt Lake City, UT 84106
- Customer Service
- Animal Therapy
- Animal Care / Handling
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- We request volunteers commit to 6 hours per month.