Translators - Sussex County
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where22317 DuPont BLVD.Georgetown, DE 19947
The Georgetown Delaware Therapy Department is seeking Spanish and Haitian speaking volunteers to help with translation during speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and early childhood education sessions. Translators will help with gathering information from families as well as assisting interventionists. These meetings take place in both clinic and home settings. Volunteers are also needed in the office to assist in scheduling new patients for evaluations over the phone. Easter Seals is flexible and can work with volunteers around their schedules.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, as needed
- Bill Payer - Kent County -...
- Program Activity Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Georgetown
- Creole Translators - Salisbury...
- Share Your Talents - Newark
- Community Outreach Program...
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Share Your Talents - Dover
- Translators - Sussex County
- Volunteer Program Assistant
- Office Assistant Volunteer –...
- Community Experience Volunteer
- Bill Payer - Sussex County
- Share Your Talents - New Castle
- Bill Payer - New Castle