Felidae is seeking a volunteer coordinator to assist us with managing our network of volunteers. Tasks include:
- Responding to volunteer inquiries (Email and phone) and meeting with volunteers either on-site at our Mill Valley or via Google Hangouts/Skype - in a timely manner - Responses to inquiries required within 1 business day
- Keeping the volunteer database updated and organized
- Work with Development Manager and President to schedule volunteers for various activities
- Contributing to the improvement of the volunteer management protocols
- Sending weekly updates to Development Manager and President
- Periodic meetings at Felidae Office in Mill Valley
Position will require training on-site at the Felidae office in Mill Valley, CA and will require anywhere from 2-5 hours per week.
We ask that anyone interested be willing and able to commit for at least 6 months, but at least 1 year is preferred.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours per week