Are you available to help a program that helps those in end of life situations and cares for their family, friends and loved ones? We need you to assist us in providing this help in the center and with trianing at homes in Marion County. There is also a need to assist with fund raising and some administrative duties if this is an area you might enjoy volunteering with the organization.
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Your time is what you wish to give
- May require a background check. Training provided.
- Helping Those Who are in...
- Community Health Advisor -...
- Fire Safety Team - Home Fire...
- Help Others to Coninue to Drive...
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- CASA of Marion County
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Disability Action Center
- RSVP Marion County
- Boys and Girls Club of Marion...
- Fostering Futures - CASA