Would you like to volunteer to assist those who are in need of house hold food, soup kitchen feeding and clothing closets? If the answer is yes we need you in the Morgantown area. There is a need for volunteers to help as many hours per week or month as you may have available. You determine the day(s) and time(s) of your assisting and we appreciate it.
Think it might be your family or friends who are in need it is not always those who come to our inds.
- Food Service
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- 1-4 hrs per week or what you determine
- Willingess to give back to your community and those who are in need
- Fire Safety Teams - Fire Safety...
- Health and Safety Course...
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Help with Feeding and Clothing...
- RSVP Monongalia County
- Helping a Senior or Someone Who...
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Service to the Armed Forces - ARC
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- Help Others to Continue to Drive...