Outgoing Volunteers Needed to End Alzheimer's in the East Bay!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
14 people are interested
Over 5 million Americans are suffering from Alzheimer's disease and that number is going to triple in the next 10 years unless an effective treatment or cure can be found. If you're outgoing and energetic, you can help the Alzheimer's Association turn the tide by helping with our fundraising and outreach efforts. We will provide you with all the training you need to be successful!
Projects can include the following:
- Represent the Association at health fairs and community events
- Follow-up phone calls for programs and events
- Solicit in-kind donations
- Coordinate advertising efforts with local radio stations and newspapers
- Social media campaigns
- Help recruit other volunteers for events and fundraising Teams.
- Energetic, outgoing, and positive outlook
- Enjoys meeting and speaking to the public
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Basic computer and internet search skills, including Word, Excel, Google apps
- Familiarity with social media.
- Able to represent the Alzheimer's Assocation in a professional manner
- Dependability and ability to work independently a must
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Sales Marketing
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum 3 hours per week in the office
- Parts of the opportunity can be virtual or from home