Do you have a knack for understanding ever-evolving hardware and software systems? Come help make equal access to justice in our community a reality by assisting Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP)’s offices with technical support. Your role in this position will be to provide IT support and solutions so we can deliver and monitor ELAP programs.
- Provide systems analysis and assistance with troubleshooting;
- Assist with computer and software configuration and set up;
- Assist in establishing specifications for new hardware;
- Report to Chris Lovings, Volunteer Coordinator
This volunteer position requires an average of eight - ten hours (8-10) per week. We ask for a minimum one year commitment.
- Knowledge of PC systems and software;
- Knowledge of cloud computing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and services;
- Knowledge of data security systems;
- Hands-on experience with all of the above.
- Great way to make a difference in the community by using your skills to serve vulnerable populations and make equal access to justice a reality;
- Access to trainings for non-profit civil legal need organizations;
- Opportunity to work with experienced and committed professional in the field of civil legal aid.
Go to www.elap.org and complete ELAP General Volunteer Application Form. Include resume.
- Security / Network Administration
- PC Platform
- Microsoft Office Suite
- IT Management
- IT Consulting
- Network Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 8-10 hours per week.