Community Volunteer Opportunities
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
14 people are interested
We enjoy having groups join us for half or full day projects and would love the opportunity to find the right project for your group to undertake. Organized groups do not need to attend volunteer orientation, nor be 21 years of age. However, they must be supervised by someone who is 21 years of age or older.
Please contact Gloria at 512-943-3716 to discuss possible group volunteer projects. Organized group projects will typically occur after hours or on the weekend, but accommodations can be made for groups wishing to complete a project during normal business hours.
Advanced notice is required for projects occurring during normal business hours, as we must schedule are clients accordingly.
Thank you for wanting to share your time supporting the families of abused children here in Williamson County! Gloria
We'll work with your schedule.
1811 SE Inner LoopGeorgetown, TX 78626
- Legal (General)
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- People 55+
- Community Volunteer Opportunity requirements are dependent on what the specific opportunity is, as related to DL Needed, Training, Background Check, Age and Time Commitment.
- Please leave your phone number for me to contact you or call me at 512.943.3716.