Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide exceptional health care, hope and compassion to every person, every time
Courtesy Cart Drivers are needed to transport patients, visitors and staff to various areas at this agency and surrounding areas,
Shifts are Monday - Friday 6:30 AM -10:30 AM or 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Requirements include: Must be 18+, provide a valid Florida Drivers License. Background check is required. Sitting, standing and light lifting required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hour / weekly
- Valid FL Drivers License
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Mobile Food Pantry Stuart (00387)
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)