Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to provide exceptional health care, hope and compassion to every person, every time
Courtesy Cart Drivers are needed to transport patients, visitors and staff to various areas at this agency and surrounding areas,
Shifts are Monday - Friday 6:30 AM -10:30 AM or 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Requirements include: Must be 18+, provide a valid Florida Drivers License. Background check is required. Sitting, standing and light lifting required.
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hour / weekly
- Valid FL Drivers License
- Administration (000363)
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Appliance Repair #001306
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Director of First Impressions...
- Mentor (000405)
- Museum Guide (001226)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Garden Assistant (001314)
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)