ForeverMeow is a 501(c)(3) registered Cat Rescue and Kitten Nursery. This year ago we have rescued ~210 cats [mostly kittens]. With the introduction of this leading leading foster ambassador program, and with talent, committed individuals to mange this program, we will significantly increase this.
Foster caregivers are the heart of any cat rescue, and can literally mean the difference between life or death of cats and kittens of all ages.
We are expanding our existing foster program. As well as recruiting more foster caregivers, we will be launching a Foster Ambassador program. This is one of the most innovative programs to be launched in the past 2-3 years in animal welfare - bascially taking the concept of temporary fostercare all the way through to successful adoption.
We are looking for two talented individuals to help create and manage the expanded foster / foster ambassador program.
This will include:
- recuiting and training foster caregivers and foster ambassadors
- scheduling foster assigments with our suported shelters
- support fosters with mentoring and networking to other fosters and experts
- recuiting donors for foster supplies [formula, food, bottles, litters, etc.]
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Up to ten hours a week
- Great organizational and communications skills.