Ethos is looking for kind and dedicated volunteers to drive and grocery shop with a senior in need! Your assistance and friendship will make a huge difference in maintaining a senior's independence!
Volunteers are needed specifically in the West Roxbury and Hyde Park neighborhoods!
Apply via https://www.ethocare.org/volunteer/application/
Volunteers must attend a one-time orientation!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Grocery Shop with a Senior!
- Volunteer Services Intern at...
- Advocate for Elders in long term...
- Do you speak Spanish? An Elder...
- Vulnerable seniors need your help!
- Visit a Senior in West Roxbury!
- Senior Companions Needed!
- Relieve Loneliness - Become a...
- Visit a Senior in Hyde Park!
- Upcoming Ombudsman Trainings!...
- Shop with a Senior!
- Male Friendly Visitors Needed!
- Volunteer Bill Payers for Seniors!
- Community Relations Office...
- PCA Office Volunteer