Childbirth Survival International (CSI) is 501(c)(3) non-profit humanitarian international organization based in Maryland. CSI's work focuses on improving and strengthening Quality, Access, and Delivery (QAD) of health services and information for pregnant women, newborns, children under five years old, and adolescents/youth in marginalized communities. Internationally, CSI is active in Tanzania and Uganda. Locally, CSI is active in Baltimore, MD.
CSI is seeking a self-starter and experienced Grant Writer to join the dynamic Team of Volunteers, who has:
- A Bachelor's degree in communications, English, writing or similar field.
- Excellent grammar and strong research skills needed; knowledge of the nonprofit's particular field may be preferred by employers
- At least 2-3 years in grant searching and writing
- Ability to work independently with minimum to no supervision
- Previous experience with fundraising for an international non-profit
- Professional inter-personal skills and can work under tight deadlines
- Understanding of global health and development topics in developing countries
- Passion for helping and making a difference
Volunteers don't get paid, not because they're worthless, but because they're priceless.
Visit http://www.childbirthsurvivalinternational.org/csi-volunteer-online-application.html to apply.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Technical Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 3 months