The Behavior Intern will assist our Animal Behavior Manager and her staff with daily play groups, environmental enrichment, and some behavior modification. The ideal candidate will already have experience working with dogs and have some knowledge of animal behavior, but be very willing to learn. Qualifications Include:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be extremely hard working
- Be able to work independently following established protocols
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of dogs
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 12-25 hours per week
- Cat lovers wanted!
- Behavior Intern
- Retail Management Store Intern
- Cat Room Team
- Events Management Intern
- Animal Care Intern
- Adoption day helpers
- Community Relations Intern
- Thrift Store help
- Community Outreach Intern
- Data Entry Intern
- Front Desk Intern
- Director of Operations Intern
- ~ Be a Foster Parent and Have a...
- Cat lover wanted at our...
- Outward Hounds Hiking Club