BECOME A SILVERADO HOSPICE VOLUNTEER!
Spend a few hours a week with someone with Alzheimers or Dementia. We need compassionate individuals just like you to provide visits our hospice patients who live in Orange County, Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Costa Mesa.
Volunteers provide friendship, socialization and support to patients and families.
Activities to be enjoyed:
-READING -LISTENING TO MUSIC -WATCHING VIDEOS -OTHER ACTIVITES
Training and on-going support provided.
Great volunteer environment. Silverado is consistently named one of the best places to work in Orange County.
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- a couple of hours a week-
- must be over 18, drug test, background check, Driver's License
- Hospice Volunteer Laguna Woods,...
- Excellent Opportunity for your...
- Companion needed for Alzheimer's...
- Rewarding opportunity (South...
- Flower arranging for hospice...
- Rewarding Video Editing...
- You are needed! ( Laguna Woods,...
- Companionship and social...
- Bilingual Needed! - MAKE A NEW...
- Therapy Dogs Needed- Hospice
- Deliver flowers