Habitat's ReStore works on deconstruction sites sporadically throughout the year. Deconstruction events happen when a property is scheduled to be demolished and the owner would like to donate their home materials to Habitat.
We are looking for more volunteers to lead these deconstruction opportunities. The leader goes to the event and helps get everyone started for the day, and assists throughout the event.
ReStore will be happy to train any new deconstruction leaders with the knowledge you will need to confidently run these projects. Still feeling a bit unsure as to what deconstructions are? Join us on one of the projects to see what it's all about.
For anyone interested please contact Casey Garrett, ReStore Program Specialist, email@example.com.
- Retail / Sales
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 times a year
- Deconstructions are sporadic and happen a few times a year
- Deconstruction Leader
- Winter Warrior Construction...
- Donor Thank You Calls Office...
- Join Habitat Young Professionals!
- Construction Volunteer Groups...
- Habitat for Humanity-MidOhio...
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer...
- ReStore Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity - Women...
- ReStore Donation Pick Up...
- Weekday Construction Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity Photographers
- Home and Garden Show Volunteer