Join Our Hospice Volunteer Team!
Compassus Hospice is currently looking for people in the West Chester area to participate in our volunteer program. As little as a few hours per week makes a difference in someone's life.
Compassus serves patients in assisted livings, nursing homes, or in their own homes.
Volunteers will learn about hospice services, and how to provide non-medical visits to people with a life limiting illness. Through your commitment to Compassus, you can impact patients in extraordinary ways!
What can volunteers do?
- Make friendly visits
- Read with patients
- Actively listen
- Provide compassion and support
What do we provide?
- An increase in your life satisfaction
- Free training at your convenience
- Free TB tests
- Free flu shots (during flu season)
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Social activities and events
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Kindness and Compassion
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Make volunteering your 2017...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Volunteer in the New Year!
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Are you pursing a Healthcare...
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- Pet Therapy Teams - Volunteer...
- We Honor Veterans