VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Join Our Hospice Volunteer Team!
Compassus Hospice is currently looking for people in the West Chester area to participate in our volunteer program. As little as a few hours per week makes a difference in someone's life.
Compassus serves patients in assisted livings, nursing homes, or in their own homes.
Volunteers will learn about hospice services, and how to provide non-medical visits to people with a life limiting illness. Through your commitment to Compassus, you can impact patients in extraordinary ways!
What can volunteers do?
- Make friendly visits
- Read with patients
- Actively listen
- Provide compassion and support
What do we provide?
- An increase in your life satisfaction
- Free training at your convenience
- Free TB tests
- Free flu shots (during flu season)
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Social activities and events
- People Skills
- Spiritual Healing
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Kindness and Compassion
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...
- Pet Therapy Teams - Volunteer...
- We Honor Veterans