The Richmond Museum of History seeks assistance with all things information technology and networks. We are a small nonprofit with little to no IT help, so your expertise will be much appreciated.
This internship is part of Public Service Center's Challenging Poverty initiative
- Website Project Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- IT Help Desk
- Network Administration
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-4 hours per week or more
- Proficiency in network administration, WordPress platform
- Be a docent aboard a World War...
- Discover Mysteries in the Museum!
- Research the holocaust in...
- Information Technology Technician
- Help our community museum...
- Help your community history...
- Rose Garden Crew
- Citizen Historians needed to...
- Help us keep our Museum beautiful!
- Have fun helping plan a benefit...
- Local History Museum Marketing...