Global Potential is looking for a Salesforce Database Manager manage a team of salesforce database coordinators, perform file maintenance, data hygiene, and quality control. This position provides assistance in maintaining data integrity, provide leadership and improve Salesforce processes.
The ideal candidate has a proven ability to maintain databases, willing to learn, demonstrates strong attention to details, understands the importance of clean data, and has excellent time management skills. This position requires the candidate to work onsite(in the office), preferably during office hours.
- Manage the company's Salesforce database
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures
- Be a Salesforce subject matter expert for the organization and manage a team of salesforce database coordinators
- Identify improvement opportunities to optimize system processes
- Create and maintain training documentation and perform user training
- Transfer past data into salesforce
- Ability to be detail-oriented and highly organized
- Leadership skills
- Proficient in data manipulation and experience working with large data sets required
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce or another database is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and/or Trailhead badges are a big plus but not mandatory. GP can provide training if applicant has other database experience
- Trailhead is a prerequisite. This tutorial can be incorporated into a candidate's orientation if they haven't completed the online tutorial upon joining the organization.
- Takes Initiative and interest in problem solving
- Steadfast commitment to collaboration and teamwork
- Google Apps
- PC Platform
- Macintosh Platform
- IT Consulting
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 10+ hours weekly
- Preferably working in house during the day a couple of times in the week