Nancy's Hope Thrift Store is in need of some volunteers to assist in the following categories: Customer Service Specialist-must have some knowledge of cash registers and customer service Donation Coordinator-Knowledge of clothing, items in donations of stained, damaged or unusable items Volunteer Coordinator- Coordinate with volunteers schedules & events. Must have phone skills. If you have any of these skills and are interested in working in a very pleasant atmosphere, please call Nancy at 209/533-2647 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Program Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 10-15 hours a week if possible
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Help Seniors and Children
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...