Nancy's Hope Thrift Store is in need of some volunteers to assist in the following categories: Customer Service Specialist-must have some knowledge of cash registers and customer service Donation Coordinator-Knowledge of clothing, items in donations of stained, damaged or unusable items Volunteer Coordinator- Coordinate with volunteers schedules & events. Must have phone skills. If you have any of these skills and are interested in working in a very pleasant atmosphere, please call Nancy at 209/533-2647 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Program Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 10-15 hours a week if possible
- Share your time.
- Cleanup and Extreme Makeover
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Help Seniors with legal advise
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host