Duties and Responsibilities:
Organize, attend, and participate in special events and promotions advocating Reserve Mid Atlantic.
Serve as spokesperson for the organization at meetings, special and media events.
Responsible for developing and implementing all outreach and marketing activities with assistance of Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator.
This can be done through a combination of personal contacts, brochures, mass mailings, public presentations, special events, the Internet, etc.
Establish and maintain effective relationships with non-profit and government agencies to develop partnerships.
Assist with performing communication, outreach, marketing, public relations with the Marketing Specialist.
The Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator assists the Marketing Specialist and performs other related tasks as required.
Note: This opportunity is for Individuals 55+
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 months or longer as needed
- Experience in recruitment required!
- Youth Mentors
- Grant Writers - 55+
- Volunteer Social Workers - 55+
- Volunteer Opportunities for 55+
- Meeting and Events Planners - 55+
- Marketing and Communications
- Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator
- Human Resource Specialist - 55+
- Health Care Professionals 55+
- Administrative Assistant
- Accountant - 55+
- Tutors - 55+
- Volunteeer Communication and...
- Executive Assistants - 55+
- Librarians 55+