Programs Manager Volunteer
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
* In collaboration with instructional designers, critically assess, develop, and manage efficient content creation workflows and timeline.
* Maintain the flow of tasks to complete projects within expected timeline taking ultimate responsibility for delivery of high-quality video assets that meet and surpass expectations.
STAFF SUPERVISION AND TRAINING:
* Recruit, supervise and train staff video producer(s). Assign tasks, coordinate and develop schedules, provide training instructions and feedback, monitor work efficiency and quality, manage deadlines, performance management, etc.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
* BA with a major in instructional media, communications or a related field - OR equivalent work experience as demonstrated within a portfolio of past projects;
* Strong project management skills and intimate knowledge of multimedia and animation software and assets.
* Ability to effectively work with instructional designers and faculty to help envision, inform, create and develop video, audio, animation and multimedia assets needed to support promotional videos and webinars
* Experience using broadcast cameras and DSLR's, managing lighting and sound equipment, and staging studio and location sets for filming.
* Expertise with non-linear video editing techniques and software (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut, etc.).
* Excellent attention to detail from start to finish on set and in editing suite.
* Ability to analyze a video/media production and achieve certain aesthetics and quality control standards.
* Knowledge to apply ADA Compliant assets to the final deliverables.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Supervisory experience with the ability to train and develop others.
* Highly responsible, including timely notification of supervisor in the event of issues affecting video quality during filming or absences.
* Familiarity with social media platforms.
* Expert computer skills with a wide knowledge of various software programs. Ability to utilize video editing software (i.e. Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and/or Final Cut) to apply introductions, transitions and other effects. Ability to utilize 2D and 3D animation software to integrate appropriate animations into productions.
About H.O.P.E.F.U.L. INC.
P.O. BOX 580272, Elk Grove, CA 95758, US
Helping Other People Everywhere Fully Utilize Life
Who We Are
HOPEFUL Inc is a community based organization that provides solutions, coping skills and resources to the most distressed communities in Sacramento. We take a state-of-the-art approach in addressing societal challenges, and help these communities discover new perspectives on how to overcome obstacles and barriers to new information and ideas. For those who have participated in our programs, there is a high success rate of life transformative skills.
To be trusted leaders in the community by providing innovative charitable solutions to age old societal challenges.