Event Planning Committee Member
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
147-32 Sanford Avenue, 2nd FloorFlushing, NY 11355
Do you love to plan events? Are you creative, organized and a team player? We need your skills!
We are looking for volunteers to join our Event Planning Committee to help plan our annual gala and other special events. Some responsibilities include
- Planning and executing logistics of the event
- Assisting with event marketing and promotions
- Soliciting sponsorship contributions and auction items
- Working as an event volunteer the day of and ensuring the event’s overall success
- Work with the Executive Director and the Board to identify prospects and relationships
Desired Skills, Interests and/or Education:
- Event planning experience
- Fundraising experience
- Donor and relationship management experience
- Experience working with nonprofits and volunteers
Think you are the right fit for the position? Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Event Planning Committee Member'
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 6 months
Report this opportunity