- Using psychological theory in practice
- Researching and developing psychological training materials
- Client Management and organizing the operations of SOLS Health
- Developing and implementing community programs with supervision (traveling required)
- Organise and manage time and work independently or collaboratively
- Develop understanding and experience the role of a socially responsible practitioner
- Improve ability to integrate theoretical psychological knowledge into practical application
- Implementation of community psychology in a clinical setting
- Develop an understanding of the professional and ethical issues related to the practice of clinical psychology / counseling in clinical setting
- Increase knowledge and exposure of psychological disorders
- Improve organizational and communication skills
- Food and accommodation are provided
- We apply for your visa!
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure of the team
- Currently pursuing in Bachelor of Psychology or Bachelor of Counseling (must be 2nd year and above)
- High English proficiency with good interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia or preferably any of the other Malaysian languages
- Competent in psychological theory
- Mental Health
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 40 hours per week
- To apply go to: http://www.sols247.org/clinical-psychologist-internship/
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- Videographer Professional...
- Project Management Professional...
- Teaching- Solar Academy
- Trainee Psychologist (SOLS Health)
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- Marketing Professional Placement...
- Digital Marketing Professional...
- Education and Training Executive
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Volunteer Teacher
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Software Development...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Graphic Design Professional...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager
- Operations Manager-NGOHub