- Composing and planning work concept.
- Illustrating concept by designing rough layout of art and copy.
- Preparing finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Preparing final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensuring visual storytelling and branding is consistent for internal and external communications.
- Diversify your skill set: technically, creatively and visually.
- Develop excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Improve client relation skills.
- Freedom to take initiative and play a key role in branding development.
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Learn from organization’s design strategists.
- Opportunity to live, work and travel within one of Asia’s emerging economies.
- This is an unpaid placement.
- Food and accommodation will be provided to all interns.
- Has to have minimum of six (6) months to one (1) year of professional experience in related field;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Preferably currently pursuing Diploma/Degree.
- High English proficiency (written and verbal).
- Good knowledge of Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Fireworks).
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- To apply go to: http://www.sols247.org/graphic_design/
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- Videographer Professional...
- Project Management Professional...
- Teaching- Solar Academy
- Trainee Psychologist (SOLS Health)
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- Marketing Professional Placement...
- Digital Marketing Professional...
- Education and Training Executive
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Volunteer Teacher
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Software Development...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Graphic Design Professional...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager
- Operations Manager-NGOHub