Software Development Professional Placement (internship level)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1 Petaling Commerz & Residential CondosUnits 1 to 18, Level 1, Jalan 1C/149Sungai BesiKuala Lumpur, 57100MY
- Develop and implement marketing strategies;
- Opportunity to enhance your negotiating and communication skills;
- Develop your organizational skills by juggling a variety of projects;
- Develop your communication skills;
- High job satisfaction through using your own knowledge and skills to impact the lives of underserved communities;
- Opportunity to work with local communities, enhance cross-cultural communication and build relationships with local and international volunteers
- Work in a multicultural and international environment;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate back-end services and various database types
- Create front end user interface with corresponding API middleware
Software enhancement and maintenance(20%)
- Be responsible for maintaining existing software according to SLAs
- Scale up existing software depending on expected growth
- Develop and roll out new feature enhancements
- Adhere strictly to version control requirements
- Apply test driven development methodologies
- Ensure code and enhancements pass test cases before deployment
- Create scalable solutions through extensive performance testing
- Designing webpage layout/mockups/UI wireframes
Develop user support materials(5%)
- Create and maintain clear and understandable software documentation
- Food and basic accommodation is provided.
- This is an unpaid position. You will receive a small allowance after successful completion of your probation period.
- We apply for your visa if you commit to a minimum of 6 months!
- Has to have minimum of 6 months to 1 year of professional experience in the related field.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure.
- Working knowledge of the general web development landscape, architectures and development life cycle
- Willingness to learn new development technologies and tool if new or current projects require them
- Self-directed work mindset and good organizational skills
- High proficiency in English.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: software (1 year)
Required language: English fluently
- Software Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 40 hours per week
- To apply go to: http://www.sols247.org/professional-placement-software-development/
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- Videographer Professional...
- Project Management Professional...
- Trainee Psychologist (SOLS Health)
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- Marketing Professional Placement...
- Digital Marketing Professional...
- Education and Training Executive
- International Volunteer
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Volunteer Teacher
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Software Development...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Graphic Design Professional...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager
- Human Resources Executive...