- Gain insight into the needs and requirements of the SOLS Tech department;
- Hone communication and management skills;
- Work in a multicultural team;
- Learn how to work with a dynamic team;
- Build a local and international network;
- Develop both personal and professional life skills for your future career.
- Inventory and distribution of goods;
- Assist manager in report writing;
- Assist in local and nationwide logistics coordination- liaise with other companies and organizations for donation pick ups or donation deliveries;
- Support manager in developing and implementing operational policies;
- Complete daily operational tasks.
- Food and basic accommodation is provided.
- This is an unpaid position. You will receive a nominal allowance after successful completion of your probation period.
- We will apply for your visa if you commit to a minimum of six (6) months.
- Malaysian/International Driving License;
- Able to commit to a minimum of six months to gain full exposure of the Operations Department;
- Able to multi-task;
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable with communal living.
- Preferably currently pursuing Diploma/Degree.
- Good English proficiency (written and verbal).
- (DESIRED SKILLS)Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia (written and verbal)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- To apply go to: http://www.sols247.org/operations-management-sols-tech-internship/
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- Videographer Professional...
- Project Management Professional...
- Teaching- Solar Academy
- Trainee Psychologist (SOLS Health)
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- Marketing Professional Placement...
- Digital Marketing Professional...
- Education and Training Executive
- International Volunteer
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Volunteer Teacher
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Software Development...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Graphic Design Professional...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager