- Develop and implement marketing strategies;
- Opportunity to enhance your negotiating and communication skills;
- Develop your organizational skills by juggling a variety of projects;
- Develop your communication skills;
- High job satisfaction through using your own knowledge and skills to impact the lives of underserved communities;
- Opportunity to work with local communities, enhance cross-cultural communication and build relationships with local and international volunteers
- Work in a multicultural and international environment;
Proposal writing (25%)
- Help prepare proposals for potential partners.
Manage and execute project (30%)
- Plan events;
- Help develop and implement projects;
- Prepare project evaluation after completion.
Reach out to potential partners (30%)
- Make phone calls to potential partners;
- Maintain communication through emails and meetings;
- Strategize to reach out to corporate sector.
Create content (15%)
- Prepare posters, flyers and marketing materials for programme or department events;
- Publish materials on various media and social media.
- Food and basic accommodation is provided.
- This is an unpaid position. You will receive a nominal allowance after successful completion of your probation period.
- We will apply for your visa if you commit to a minimum of six (6) months.
- Has to have minimum of six (6) months to one (1) year of professional experience in related field;
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Marketing degree holder;
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills;
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to speak, write and read Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Adobe Photoshop will be an added advantage.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Math / Science Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 40 hours per week
- To apply go to: http://www.sols247.org/professional-placement-marketing/
- SOLS Energy Marketing...
- Videographer Professional...
- Project Management Professional...
- Teaching- Solar Academy
- Trainee Psychologist (SOLS Health)
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- Marketing Professional Placement...
- Digital Marketing Professional...
- Education and Training Executive
- International Volunteer
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Volunteer Teacher
- Web Programmer/ Developer...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Software Development...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Graphic Design Professional...
- Communications Professional...
- Community Centre Manager