Help us recruit volunteers! The Recruitment & Marketing Specialist works with the Intern & Volunteer Program staff in the marketing and advertising of volunteer/intern opportunities in an effort to recruit excellent candidates.
The Recruitment Intern contributes to the Intern & Volunteer Services program by updating existing position descriptions, coordinating a database of online postings, and researching and implementing recruitment best-practices. The intern will gain valuable experience with volunteer management and recruitment in the context of a nonprofit organization.Position Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Intern & Volunteer Services team and Tubman staff to identify current and future intern/volunteer needs
- Coordinate online and offline recruitment efforts to ensure a pipeline of quality candidates
- Research and use language and tools to effectively communicate Tubman’s commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Recruit diverse, talented and passionate individuals interested in serving Tubman clients
- Foster connections between Tubman and community partners such as colleges, other non-profits, faith communities, and civic organizations in order to build a more diverse and inclusive organization
- Gain experience with volunteer management, recruitment and communications in the context of a non-profit organization
Please apply by submitting your application with your cover letter and resume on our website http://www.tubman.org/get-involved/volunteer.html
We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, people of all genders, veterans and people with disabilities.
Tubman’s philosophy is rooted in our inspiration and namesake, Harriet Tubman. Facing unrelenting adversities, Harriet Tubman encouraged others to simply "Keep going." Each year, Tubman offers safety, healing and hope to over 30,000 people of all ages who are facing violence, exploitation, homelessness, addiction or mental health challenges. Our culturally responsive services are rooted in decades of research, innovation, experience, and partnership. Incorporating feedback from the people we serve and the community, Tubman provides countless ways to help. To learn more, please visit www.tubman.org. We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, all genders, veterans and people with disabilities.
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 10 hours per week for 6 months preferred.
- Some daytime weekday availability required.
- Special Events Committee Member
- Personal Shopper (Minneapolis or...
- Youth Outreach Center Advocate -...
- Career Specialist - Apply now...
- Child Care Assistant...
- Day Camp Counselor for Children...
- Adult & Famiy Advocate - Serve...
- Recruitment Specialist - Apply...
- Computer Resource Assistant...
- Resource and Crisis Line...