Are you looking to help our community?
Are you 55 years old or older?
Do you like fundraisning and event planning?
We need your help!
We are specifically looking for individuals interested in developing and supporting fundraising efforts that will benifit our new Retired & Senior Volunteer Program and volunteer recognition activities.
The Inland Empire United Way (IEUW) is actively looking for energetic advisory council members to help develop it's Retired & Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP). RSVP Advisory Council members will represent constituents who are (55+) in the community, volunteers, clients and station partners, by providing oversight in the planning, implementation and evaluation of IEUW’s RSVP program.
Location: RSVP is based at IEUW in Rancho Cucamonga. The program serves the cities of Chino, Chino Hills, Fontana, Montclair, Mt. Baldy, Ontario, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga and Upland.
- Work with IEUW / RSVP staff and fellow committee members in developing and evaluating annual objectives and strategies for meeting the mission of the organization and program goals.
- Annually review volunteer opportunities and program materials.
- Formulate and implement plans for securing additional partners and resources (financial & in-kind) to ensure the growth and sustainability of the RSVP program.
- Advocate on behalf of IEUW / RSVP at events and to the community at-large.
- Enhance leadership skills
- Expand professional network
- S upport an emerging program
- Help underserved communities
- Supplemental accident and personal liability insurance
To learn more about this opportunity, please include your name, phone number, and email.
Questions? Email the RSVP Coordinator at RSVP@ieuw.org
*This is a Inland Empire United Way managed program that supports our nonprofit community impact partners. IEUW creates and implements hands-on community service projects throughout the greater Inland Empire area.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Community Outreach
- Reading / Writing
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers MUST be 55 or older
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- Homeless Intake Coordinator
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- United Way 211/ Pathways Homes...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- Community Resource Advisor
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Fontana Adult School tutor...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation