Make a difference in the lives of girls throughout the metro Atlanta area. Volunteer for the Outreach Program of Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta and assist in the implementation of the Girl Scout troops and series programs in various inner-city schools and community sites. Our programs serve multiple schools across Fulton County, Cobb County, Clayton County, DeKalb County and Gwinnett County, Whitfield County and Spalding County. Some of our programs address a variety of contemporary issues facing teen and pre-teen girls such as peer pressure, self-esteem, health and fitness, conflict resolution, bullying, diversity, healthy relationships, financial literacy, etc. Commitment is normally 3 hours every two weeks. The curriculum and all supplies neccesary are provided. You don't have to have experience with Girl Scouting to help these girls become leaders of confidence, courage, and character who make the world a better place.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Up to 3 hours every two weeks in a 14 sessions uni
- Be dependable, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Girl Scouts Service Unit Treasurer
- Set Up Help Needed for the 2016...
- Girl Scout Registrar
- Girl Scouts Service Unit...
- Serve at the 2016 Super STEM Expo!
- Girl Scout Outreach - Program...
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- Mentor- with your support, she...
- Teach Girl Scouts Babysitting...
- Girl Scout Service Unit...
- Girl Scout Annual Fund Chair