We are looking for compassionate volunteers to visit senior veterans in North Metro Denver areas around Westminster, Thornton, Northglenn, and Federal Heights. Another veteran volunteer would be ideal but all volunteers who enjoy friendly visiting are welcome. Volunteers might also help with errands and shopping depending on the need. Volunteers in our program serve weekly or every other week for 2-3 hours. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Jessica Gonzalez at The Senior Hub, 720-859-2248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Case Work / Management
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours weekly or every other week
- Enjoys socializing and helping others, understanding of veterans
- Neat Freak Volunteer
- Give An Elderly Person in the...
- Family Volunteering for seniors
- Laundry Assistance
- Volunteers For Home-Bound Seniors
- Respite (relief) caregiver
- Make A Difference for Seniors!
- Make A Difference Day
- Need Drivers for Meals on Wheels...
- Give A Caregiver A Little Break
- Be a Good Neighbor for a Senior...
- Brighten someone's day in Brighton
- Shoppers Needed To Help Elderly...
- Shopping and Errands For Seniors
- Food Bank Volunteer
- Come help in Commerce City
- Volunteer Caregiver
- Friendly Visitor
- Neat Freak - Help Seniors in...
- Transportation Volunteer