Rainforest Partnership based in Austin, Texas is an international nonprofit organization whose mission is to protect and regenerate tropical rainforests by working with the people of the forests to develop sustainable livelihoods that empower and respect both people and nature.
Tropical rainforests are the oldest and most complex land-based ecosystems on earth. By fostering collaborative partnerships directly with rainforest communities, and around the globe, we connect, create and leverage innovative opportunities to protect the forest.
As an international conservation organization, we need an experienced volunteer that is able to support all internal administrative work at our office in Austin. Sample daily tasks include managing volunteer and intern hours, tracking inkind donations, assisting with corporate partnerships, managing our database and office management support.
This position is for a type-A person with a heart for the environment. Perks include access to all Rainforest Partnership events and partner events, the opportunity to work with a hyper-productive team having a global impact, unlimited pastries and all the good vibes that come with saving rainforests.
What you will get from this opportunity:
- An ability to work in a growing international NGO with a unique model of working
- You will gain experience in International Development
- The experience to work in a position of real responsibility
- An ability to own your designated work portfolio, and learn hands on project management, time management, ability to collaborate with highly skilled staff and volunteers
- Work in a fun, high energy, positive, collaborative and diverse work environment
If this position interests you, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Administrative Support
- Google Apps
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Database Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a week