HELP SMALL BUSINESS GROW IN YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY; BECOME A MEMBER of SCORE.
DO YOU HAVE BUSINESS EXPERTISE IN ADMINISTRATION?
If so, SCORE offers you the forum to share your expertise, experience and support to benefit local small business development.
SCORE, a resource partner with the Small Business Administration (SBA), offers confidential, free, real world mentoring to local entrepreneurs as they navigate the process to success.
Join like-minded individuals who are committed to the development of our community. With your help we can see the dreams of others become reality - our greatest reward.
Primarily work from home with occasional meetings at our chapter offices.
- Manage assignment of new clients requesting support with mentors
- Manage requests from those interested in volunteering with the chapter
- Work to improve client engagement processes to make them easy for both clients and counselors
- Assist Chapter Administrative Chairman with operational tasks and programs
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours per month
- Capable of meetign at our Hackensack NJ office a few times a year.