Volunteer(s) will work closely with the Office of the President, provided administrative support as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree or current university student
· Knowledge and/or experience in screening calls, calendar management, travel arrangements, meeting and event arrangements
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Strong interpersonal skills and customer service experience
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office tools
· Experience working in an office environment preferred
· Proficiency in English; strong communication skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum three months
- Accounting and Finance Officer
- Volunteer with CMMB in Haiti!
- Administrative Support to...
- Volunteer with CMMB in Peru!
- Volunteer with CMMB in Zambia!
- Marketing and Communications...
- Global Health Volunteer Intern...
- Hospitality Services Manager
- Volunteer with CMMB in South...
- Global Health Volunteer (Various...
- Human Resources Internship at CMMB
- Volunteer with CMMB in Kenya!