25 people are interested
Community Learning Garden volunteers help teach and develop materials that help clients learn good gardening practices. This team fosters an appreciation for the earth its wholesome provision. As a member of the community learning garden team, you will assist clients in planting, growing, and harvesting sustainable produce.
- Teach proper gardening techniques
- Assist in planting vegetation and harvesting procedures
- Organize raised beds for growing vegetables
- Help with garden upkeep (thinning seedlings, weeding, watering, fertilizing, etc.)
Sign up for an upcoming Volunteer Orientation at:
We'll work with your schedule.
800 Bank StreetCincinnati, OH 45214
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- M/F: open hours (tending the garden) W: 10am-1pm
- Ongoing Commitment (Monthly service preferred)