- I-PREP (Interview, Practice and Review for Emerging Professionals): Work one-on-one to help people supported by AHRC gain confidence and sharpen their employment interview skills. Each hour and a half session provides them with two 30 minute mock interviews and feedback, and training for the volunteers.
- MONEY MAKES SENSE: Teach financial literacy skills to people supported by AHRC who need to understand how to save money. During a two hour workshop, volunteers work one-on-one with them to help improve their budgeting skills, understand credit, and increase their savings.
- RESUME WRITING: Assist people we support in crafting their resumes.
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Each session lasts about 90 minutes.