The Walworth County Health and Human Services Department need many volunteers to assist with their Holiday Care program. Holiday Care serves over 400 families in need during the holiday season and assists with toys, clothes and food to make the holidays a little brighter for those in need. Only a few hours of your time is needed during the week and we are very flexible.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours shifts.
- Back to Nature Work day at the...
- Activity Coordinator
- Back to Nature work day at...
- Keep your clerical skills up
- Meals on Wheels Volunteers
- Medicare Minute Volunteer
- Senior Visitor
- Walworth County Medical Reserve...
- Make a senior smile
- Holiday Care Program
- Shopping Helpers Needed!
- Back to Nature work day at Price...
- Make a difference in a childs life