AIDS Services Foundation is committed to providing quality care, education and advocacy to men, women and children in Orange County affected by HIV disease.
Receptionists serve a key role at ASF because they are often the first interaction our clients have when accessing our services and programs. As a guide to the organization, receptionists will assist clients by linking them to appropriate ASF staff and providing basic information. As commander of the front desk, receptionists will manage and direct the flow of clients and visitors that come into the lobby or call our office.
Receptionists are needed Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm. It would be ideal to break the day into two shifts at 8:30am-1:00pm (opening) or 1:00pm-5:00pm (closing). On Wednesdays and Thursdays, we have an additional evening shift from 4:30pm-7:30pm. However, we do have some flexibility and will be open to working with your schedule. To ensure quality of service, we hope to staff two receptionists during busier office hours.
Opportunities to be cross-trained and work in our Food Pantry program are also available. Please contact me if you have any questions!
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Current TB Screening (within 12 months)
- Food Pantry Volunteer -...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteers
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Tuesdays
- Volunteer Receptionist - Evening...
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteer...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Friday...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Thursdays
- Food Pantry Volunteer - Monday...
- AIDS Walk Orange County & Red...