Help your local library with a variety of services including organizing and displaying materials, shelving selected materials, assisting with programs and special projects, and other opportunities within the library.
Meet new people and network with library staff and volunteers. Gain experience for your resumé and/or college application. Training will be provided.
* Age 15 or older
* Responsible and dependable
* Able to file alphabetically/numerically
* Able to follow directions
* Able to work independently
* Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers age 18 and over
* Commitment: 2 hours a week for a minimum of 3 months
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week up to 3 months