Laundry is a critical part of any animal shelter, as clean bedding for animals helps prevent illness amongst kittens, cats, puppies & dogs looking for new homes. You can help by volunteering for a laundry shift at the Humane Society for Southwesth Washington.
We provide orientation and training, plus the camaraderie of like-minded volunteers and staff. It's also an active, on-your-feet volunter project, so we'll keep you busy for a 2-3 hour shift, preferably weekly.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hrs/week, 3+ months
- Ebay Resale Coordination
- ReTails Thrift Store Books &...
- Vet Clinic Assistant
- Cat Enrichment @ Petco Hazel Dell
- Christmas at ReTails
- Cat Care Assistant
- ReTails Thrift Store - Boutique
- Knitties for Kitties
- ReTails Thrift Store Clothing...
- Dog Walking Volunteer
- Animal Shelter Laundry
- Donations Assistant Humane Society
- Cat Enrichment @ Petco Jantzen...
- Vancouver Humane Society Auction